Imperial Shuttles - Micro Scale (Lambda, Zeta, Sentinel)
This is NOT a physical product! This is a digital download and does not come with any physical elements.
Instructions and Partslist Only!
The vast expansion and maintenance of the empire required all kinds of transport vehicles. Even though these shuttles were largely designed to move materials from point A to point B, there is still an elegance to these rugged utilitarian ships. The Lambda-class shuttle can transport troops and supplies, but being the smallest and fastest, it was often the first choice when moving dignitaries and high profile figures. The Zeta-class shuttle was designed primarily for cargo transportation, with its hull of supplies being able to detach in-universe. For troop transportation the Sentinel-class shuttle was highly effective, this ship could move 75 fully armed troops into a combat zone making them extremely important for ground control.
The ships are built to 1:250 scale, the same size as the rest of the micro-scale fleet.
Included is the PDF step-by-step instructions, and XML parts list for uploading online.
Instructions and partlists for stands and detachable landing gear are also included.
Prices tend to vary on the brick-buying market.
- BrickLink Price: ~$30 to $40 USD
- Part Count (stand included): 166pieces
- Dimensions (on stand/ flying mode): Length 9cm, width 13cm, height 19cm
- Dimensions (landed/ folded mode): Length 9cm, width 7cm, height 9cm
- BrickLink Price: ~$45 to $55 USD
- Part Count (stand included): 300pieces
- Dimensions (on stand/ flying mode): Length 14cm, width 11cm, height 18cm
- Dimensions (landed/ folded mode): Length 14cm, width 7cm, height 9cm
Zeta-class cargo shuttle
- BrickLink Price: ~$55 to $65 USD
- Part Count (stand included): 335pieces
- Dimensions (on stand/ flying mode): Length 15cm, width 18cm, height 14cm
- Dimensions (landed/ folded mode): Length 15cm, width 10cm, height 12cm
All three shuttles ordered together
- BrickLink Price: ~$115 to $130 USD
- Part Count (stands included): 801pieces
Files: PDF Manual & Partlist for Bricklink.