Gozanti-class Assault Carrier - Micro Scale
The Gozanti-class cruiser is an extremely important ship that helps flesh-out the imperial fleet. Primarily functioning as a transport for TIEs to engage enemies quickly, it was also essential for moving troops, supplies, and walkers to forces on the ground. It's practical nature in combat situations was also expanded upon and the transport can provide support to fighters in combat as well.
The ships and vehicles are built to 1:250 scale, the same size as the rest of the micro-scale fleet.
As extras, there are designs for AT-ATs and TIE fighters. + a stand for the Gozanti
Included is the PDF step-by-step instructions, and XML parts list for uploading online.
Prices tend to fluctuate on the brick-buying market.
Gozanti + Stand:
- BrickLink Price: ~$65 - $80 USD, (Gozanti with either stand) ~$75 - $85 USD
- Part Count: (Gozanti) 521 pieces, (Gozanti + short stand) 591 pieces Gozanti + tall stand) 595 pieces
- Dimensions: Length 27cm, Width 14cm, Height 7cm (on tall stand 19cm)
- BrickLink Price: ~$25 - $30 USD
- Part Count: 282 pieces
- BrickLink Price: ~$5 - $10 USD
- Part Count: 52 pieces
- BrickLink Price: ~$80 - $100 USD
- Part Count: 929 pieces
Files: PDF Manual & Partlist for Bricklink