The Fletcher-class Destroyer was a highly successful endeavor for the U.S. Navy in WWII. A large number were built, few were sunk and their effectiveness at engaging the enemy made them highly sought after for many years after the conflict ended. Armed with 5inch cannons, anti-air, 50cals, torpedoes, and depth charges, these destroyers came with the full package.
This is for the PDF instructions and digital partlist + PNG sticker graphic for printing. Prices on the brick-buying market places tend to fluctuate, below are approximate part costs.
PDF Manuals & Partlists for Bricklink. Printable sticker graphic
Destroyer with Hull:
- BrickLink Price $325~$345 USD.
- Part Count 1705 pieces.
- Dimensions : Length 58cm, Width 6cm, Height 21cm
Destroyer with Ocean:
- BrickLink Price $300~$325 USD.
- Part Count 1836 pieces.
- Dimensions : Length 64cm, Width 13cm, Height 17cm
Destroyer with both:
- BrickLink Price $330~$350 USD.
- Part Count 2312 pieces.
Levelcap - Flickr