This is NOT a physical product! This is a digital download and does not come with any physical elements.
Engineered in 1940 the P-51 Mustang soon became the best U.S. fighter of WWII. With its Rolls Royce Merlin engine, six 0.50 caliber machine guns, and the capacity to hold over 1000 pounds of bombs, the fighter was very capably of flying all kinds of missions. Fighting in both European and Pacific theaters, this plane quickly became well known all over the world.
This model is strong and swooshable. The landing gear folds into the wings and the cockpit opens to seat a minifigure.
This purchase is for the instructions and part lists ONLY. Please do keep in mind prices tend to fluctuate on the brick selling market. It also includes a PDF of graphics if you want to print extra details onto sticker paper.
- Dimensions: Length 32cm, width 36cm, height 16cm.
Sweet and Lovely (blue nose)
- bricklink.com Price: ~$125 - $140 USD
- Part Count: 725 pieces
- Miss Kandy (yellow nose, wing stripes)
- bricklink.com Price: ~$120 - $135 USD
- Part Count: 730 pieces
- Big Beautiful Doll (checkered nose, red highlights)
- bricklink.com Price: ~$135 - $145 USD
- Part Count: 833 pieces
PDF Manual & XML Partlist for Bricklink. Also a PDF graphic for printing purposes.
Chris Binno: Instagram