Grand Inquisitor Lightsaber
This is NOT a physical product! This is a digital download and does not come with any physical elements.
This weapon was designed in tandem with the rest of the imperial inquisitors and they share many of the same characteristics. This short-handled, double-bladed hilt has the ability to spin its heads around the center. Not only does it look cool, but offers a few advantages when exterminating Jedi.
The heads for the hilt do not spin on this model.
This purchase is for the instructions and part lists ONLY. Please do keep in mind prices tend to fluctuate on the brick selling market. It also includes a PDF of graphics if you want to print extra details onto sticker paper.
- The Grand Inquisitor's Lightsaber
- bricklink.com Price: ~$70 - $80USD
- Part Count: 677 pieces (with stand + extension)
- Dimensions: Length 35cm, width 8cm, height 30cm.
- Dimensions (off stand): Length 35cm, width 27cm, height 5cm.
PDF Manual & XML Partlist for Bricklink. Also a PDF graphic for printing purposes.
Lewis Meeny (@built_bricks): Instagram