AT-RT - Minifig Scale
This is NOT a physical product! This is a digital download and does not come with any physical elements.
The All Terrain Recon Transport (AT-RT), often called the Republic Scout Walker, is the predecessor to the original AT-ST. This walker saw most of it's action during the Clone Wars and was mainly used as a recon vehicle. It did however see action on the front lines when larger vehicles could not navigate rougher terrain, or when specialty forces were needed.
This model features a seat with space for a minfigure and two different design types for the lower legs.
This purchase is for the instructions and part lists ONLY. Please do keep in mind prices tend to fluctuate on the brick selling market.
Stronger leg design:
- BrickLink Price: ~$20 - $25 USD (average less for green version)
- Part Count: 103 + sticker sheet for 501st
Original Leg design:
- BrickLink Price: ~$25 - $30 USD (average less for green version)
- Part Count: 99 + sticker sheet for 501st
- Length 9cm, Height 14cm, Width 6cm
PDF Manual & Partlist for Bricklink.
David Buchholz - Flickr | Instagram