X-wing T-70 Starfighter - Minifig Scale
This is NOT a physical product! This is a digital download and does not come with any physical elements.
Instructions and Partslist Only!
The X-wing is one of the most well-round starfighters to ever exist in the Star Wars universe. The T-65 earned legendary recognition throughout the galaxy for being the primary dogfighter to take on the Empire and win. As the years went by it was found that updating and improving the starfighter was better than creating a whole new design. The T-70 is more maneuverable, has a higher acceleration, stronger shields, and more powerful weapons than its predecessor.
This design has two color combinations, included display stand, cockpit to fit a fig, folding landing gear, and opening/closing s-foils, after-burner attachment for Poe's ship.
Includes a PDF building guide + a partlist in XML and text format for uploading on bricklink.
This purchase is for the instructions and part list ONLY. Please do keep in mind prices tend to fluctuate on the brick selling market.
- BrickLink Price (Gray/Blue): ~$175 - $225 USD
- BrickLink Price (Black/Orange): ~$150 - $165 USD
- Part Count (Gray/Blue): 1252 pieces (stand included)
- Part Count (Black/Orange): 1267 pieces (stand included)
- Dimensions: Length 38cm, width 35cm, height 21cm (on stand), height 7cm (landed)
Files: PDF Manual & Partlist for Bricklink.