UCCS Slave 1 (Jango Fett) - Minifig Scale
This is NOT a physical product! This is a digital download and does not come with any physical elements.
The Slave 1 is one of the most legendary ships to ever grace the big screen. Later belonging to the infamous Boba Fett, this patrol and attack craft was originally owned by father Jango Fett. This ship is heavily outfitted with weapons, making it a formidable opponent in any head-to-head confrontation.
This model can seat a couple of minifigures. It also has the ability to fold into a landed configuration, drop seismic charges, and comes with a display stand for mounting.
This purchase is for the instructions and part lists ONLY. Please do keep in mind prices tend to fluctuate on the brick-selling market.
Jango's Slave 1 (Black)
- bricklink.com Price: ~$950 - 1050 USD
- Part Count: (ship) ~4630+, (stand) 370, (total) =5000
- Dimensions: Length 21cm, width 40cm, height 43.5cm, 52cm (on stand)
Jango's Slave 1 (Dark Green)
- bricklink.com Price: ~$850 - $950 USD
- Part Count: 4635(ship) ~+, (stand) 370, (total) ~5005+
- Jango Fett (smile) sw0468
- Boba Fett, Young sw0514
PDF Instructions & XML parts list for Bricklink.
Get The Boba Slave 1 Here!
Builders: Marshal Banana - Flickr | Instagram & Kevin J. Walter - Flickr | Instagram